Jinko solar Panel
Swan Bifacial Module
More Power | Lighter Weight | Easier to Install | Less BOS Cost
Access JINKO SOLAR Website
Double the Protection
High Performance Under
Extreme Environmental Conditions
- Limited power degradation of Eagle module caused by PID effect is guaranteed under strict testing condition (85℃/85%RH,96hours)for mass production
- Polycrystalline 60-cell module achieves a power output up to 285Wp
- Entire module certified to withstand high wind loads (2400 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal)
- Advanced glass and surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
5 Busbar Solar Cell:
5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules , offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation.
High Power Output
Polycrystalline 60-cell module achieves a power output up to 285Wp.
Eagle modules pass PID test, limited power degradation by PID test is
guaranteed for mass production.
Advanced glass and surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments.
Durability against extreme environmental conditions
High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD.
Improved temperature coefficient decreases power loss during high
Download Technical Information
Engineering Drawings | Electrical Performance & Temperature Dependence | Mechanical Characteristics | Packaging Configuration
Didn't find your answer?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, contact us and we'll make sure you get the help you need.
Call us on 0777-904-901 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org